- A vital nutrient to the life of every cell, acts first as a building material.
- It regulates our internal body temperature by sweating and respiration
- The carbohydrates and proteins that our bodies use as food are metabolized and transported by water in the bloodstream;
- It assists in flushing waste mainly through urination
- acts as a shock absorber for brain, spinal cord, and fetus
- forms saliva
- lubricates joints
- In Eastern medicine the central nervous system is noted to be water as it’s the only substance that can hold messages accurately.
- A storage system to conduct electromagnetic energy around the body.
- Water is the crystal between above and below.
To date researchers know little about the properties of the substance that covers 71 % of the earth’s surface. Many ancient civilisations alleged certain waters held healing properties and more recently the work of Masaru Emoto identified that human consciousness has a measurable effect on the molecular structure of water. There are also documented cases of donor patients being able to memorise important information about the donors aslant, yet they only received a kidney donation, not a brain, raising the question how was this memory transferred?
Attend this astounding CPD accredited webinar to unlock a greater knowledge of the boundless possibilities of living water.